Thursday, August 23, 2007

#23 Amen!

Well, amen, halleluia and yay me!! This was very enlightening. I'm always amazed at what can be done through technology---just wish I was more capable. My favorite discovery was Last.fm---how cool to find music at my fingertips. The image generator was a lot of fun, too. I've also enjoyed getting to know each of you a little better through your blogs. Obviously, there's a whole world of communication out there. It's our jobs as librarians to make it available to those who want and need it. Thank you for this opportunity.

3 comments:

Pam said...

Great job Linda! I love your pictures.

Nice Guy said...

Image generators are my fav. More of them on www.ImageGenerator.org to keep you busy for awhile...

Becky said...

I'm glad you finished, way to go girl!!